Форум для моряков и курсантов

Объявление

для просмотра форума необходима регистрация это займет у вас пару минут

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум для моряков и курсантов » HELP ME » Набор модераторов на форум

Набор модераторов на форум

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

Здесь пишем, кто желает и в какую категорию или под форум если нет вашей желаЕемой темы пишити я её добавлю,СПАСИБО ВСЕМ ЗА ВНИМАНИЕ!!!

сюда

Я бы хотел попробывать,ну народу че то мало :angry:

Erotic Flash Games https://yadi.sk/d/Arlw7PrudTHZH Pass: erotic-games

Я бы хотел присылать рассылки из США на работы в морские компании США и другие страны которые я получаю из компаний и информацию для тех кто работает на международном флоте..Проблема с регистрацией ..Я устал от них..Всегда сбой идет..Меня кто то глушит не знаю зачем..Нигде не зарегистрироваться ..То адрес не тот то не тот пароль..Не может быть ?? Я много лет в переписках ??..Пропустите в какой то раздел без регистрации слишком много у меня регистраций скопилось..Не шпион я..Я предатель многих родин потому что жил в разных странах и всех передал..Тайны не держу ни какой страны -странники не имеют родины..

At the time a transaction is verified, It really is almost not possible to govern that knowledge to "steal" ownership.

In that case, you’ll need to rent an artist to accomplish the Innovative work for you. Some of the finest areas to glance are on Upwork or Fiverr. Or, you may currently know an individual you'll be able to use for the a person-off venture. 

Choose an auction sort that actually works most effective for you or your team. By way of example, financial difficulties could imply the token have to offer quickly, or it could hold out till the appropriate time and energy to enter an auction and start a bidding war.

At Sotheby’s on Wednesday night, a single number of NFTs — 104 digital artwork assets often called CryptoPunks — was predicted to offer for up to $30 million. But after a hold off of twenty five minutes previous the auction’s envisioned start time, the sale was off.

The reducing price auction is a great way to continue to keep people today enthusiastic about your token. They are going to Examine again on the product to determine When the price has dropped decreased or if somebody has snagged the token. In the event the price carries on to slide, anyone is more very likely to pick up the token.

You should buy an NFT on one item and provide it on A different effortlessly. Like a creator you may list your NFTs on several goods simultaneously – each merchandise will likely have one of the most up-to-day ownership information.

Duncan stated, “The comparison I love to make is it’s similar to just how TikTok is triggering people for being identified in a really young age.”

Unusual NFT holders will get usage of a portfolio of prizes like but not limited to a Bodily championship ring, a journey on the parade float, courtside tickets for any 2022-2023 video game, distinctive merch, and even more.

Lemercier went on to launch a statement documenting The shortage of transparency he confronted from cryptoart platforms when investigating their Electrical power consumption.

The countdown meter will reset to 15 minutes. And, for every provide submitted in the last 15 minutes of the countdown. This process will continue till no even more bids.

I set the quantity for the initial bid, which is basically a reserve price that I know I will get when this NFT sells. A couple of explanations to carry a standard auction are:

Other than these upcoming NFT airdrops, You may also take a look at Beforehand launched high APY tokens to earn passive income.

Any time you hire an artist, it’s important to have crystal clear Guidelines for what you need. It's also advisable to do your exploration so you are aware of what to purchase the venture. Make guaranteed you will get substantial-resolution information from the artwork, far too. 

By Placing this up as collateral, you could accessibility a financial loan With all the identical rule set. If you don't pay out back the DAI, your CryptoPunk will be despatched to the lender as collateral. This could eventually perform with everything you tokenise as an NFT.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

img
подробнее

Вы здесь » Форум для моряков и курсантов » HELP ME » Набор модераторов на форум